Provides concept design, design documentation, and/ or construction administration.
* You may acquire different architects for these stages. However, it may result in higher total consultation fees and risk of miscommunication in design intention.
Issues Building Permit
Ensures built project is in compliance to building regulations and codes.
Design of any structural and earthwork. Most civil engineers provide services as follow:
- Structural Design and Documentation
- Civil Engineering for road works and pavements & car parks.
- Storm-water design and documentation - Retention system, Water-Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD)
- Building movement investigation reports and forensic investigation
- Certification of structural/ civil design
Energy Rating Consultant
Provides energy assessment of existing building and specification to achieve energy rating compliance for new and/or renovation works.
Perform soil test, information required for civil engineer to design building structural components.
Site survey inclusive of existing structures, infrastructures, site features and contours.
*Other specific consultants might be required for complex jobs.